Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:usaflag

Hi, I am going to be bringing my sailboat up from Ft. Meyers the second week of May. I was hoping someone could be kind enough to let me rent their EPIRB and/or Dinghy. These are the only items I am lacking at this time and since I just made the "big" purchase on the boat I cant afford to buy these items at this time. If you or anyone you know could help me out that would be great. I'm a Yacht Broker here in Pensacola with Flagship Yahcts at Bahia Mar marina complex. I promise to take great care of your stuff and will replace or repair if there is any damage. Give me a call at 850-346-0605 Capt Lanny Brown
Thank you.</p>

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,091 Posts
Capt Lanny,

I've gota personalEPIRB you can use... I bought a boat recently from Terry. (21' Canyon Bay)

Just be sure to change the contact info. I can drop it by early next week.

Jim

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Do you want a dinghy or an automatic inflating life raft?

I have a Zodiac automatic life raft in a valise you may borrow, but it has not been tested in several years.

I also have a 10' Avon RIB dinghy for sale.

This is the good old Avon, 2001. I have clear title. Oars, pump, coverand anchor. Only $800 or what do you have to trade?

572 1225

·
Registered
679 Posts
Lanny here is some info about epirb rental from west marine.
Tom
Reservations for the 406MHz EPIRBs can be requested through an online form at BoatUS.com/Foundation/EPIRB. Boaters can also call 888-66-EPIRB between noon and 5 pm EST and Foundation staff will be happy to assist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts