Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm Jacob and I'm 14.and I love to fish . I go everyday. I was just asking if anyone wanted to help me out.. On getting me a kayak. I just really really been wanting one for the last couple years and can't seem to get money to get one. I WILL WORK for it and/or give 50-100 dollars ! And if not get me one just take me fishing anywhere anytime or let me borrow their kayak. I really love fishing and am never able to catch anything onshore where I live or go fishing at all. Please if anyone wants to help me out . Let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Bud, you're going to be hard pressed for someone to give you a kayak in exchange for yard work and a few bucks. Also being a minor, its going to be hard to get anyone to take you under their wing just due to liability issues. Not saying you can't swim or are a bad kid but people are suing for less and less everyday.

Your best bet is to find some older couples that want their yards cut once a week. You do a few yards a week, or if you're a real hustler 10+ a week (2 a day) with school out, you can make enough to buy an entry level kayak before going back to school. Gas price may set you back a few bucks a week but that's business. Going around and spamming everyone's posts is a great way to get looked down upon.

If you want one bad enough, you will find a way. Asking for a handout is not wanting it bad enough. Although it takes a set to reach out like this, there's a better and more rewarding way to make it happen. Stick around here and you will learn A LOT from these guys. Whether it be rigging, fishing, locating fish, the right boat, THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL GET the BEST information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts