Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special needs to be big enough for 1 adult. Just checking here before I buy new post up with what you got.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Mike's (and Scott's in Jay) have a 72" x 72" 5-Hub Blind On Sale til the end of January for $79.99. Trust me when I tell you you do NOT want one of the round Pop-Ups everybody sells, especially if you archery hunt. They're too small to draw a bow, and even one adult in a chair is tight. I'd call the store first to make sure they have some left, but this blind looks like a great deal.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike's (and Scott's in Jay) have a 72" x 72" 5-Hub Blind On Sale til the end of January for $79.99. Trust me when I tell you you do NOT want one of the round Pop-Ups everybody sells, especially if you archery hunt. They're too small to draw a bow, and even one adult in a chair is tight. I'd call the store first to make sure they have some left, but this blind looks like a great deal.
I have only hunted out of one ground blind before so I really appreciate some in sight. I was wondering if the one at scotts was decent size. I need one that has a floor in it I think

1 - 4 of 4 Posts