Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know you guys have done tremndous favors and really shared your kindness and prayers for our family but I had to convince my wife to let me take her to the ER because her symptoms just weren't adding up right and she finally agreed.

I drove her to FWBMC at around 11pm Thursday to the Chest Pain Center and they admitted her and the diagnosis as of now is that she has had another heart attack and needs 3 arteries by-passed, plus they have found what they are calling a mass on her lungs that they are going to biopsy to see if it is cancer.

I've not really been on the forum much because when I get home, I have been more concerned with her than anything else, so I apologize. I have my laptop with me at the hospital and the IT tech even came to our room and he couldn't get it to log on to their wifi, but I'll keep trying at that.

I am just stopping by the house to check on things and wanted to ask if you guyus minded sending a prayer out for her. I'm a mess, she's just about all I have and it just seems as if things are just falling apart around me.

Once again, I'm sorry for not being on here as often as I'd like. I haven't been fishing but just a few times this year and my wife's health hasn't been doing well for about a month now. She's a work-ahollic you might say and she is worried about her job and eveverything.

I hope all of you guys are doing great and I'm gonna keep trying to figure out the wifi when I get back to the hospital.

Thanks guys, all of you are very great!

Chris

·
Super Moderator
27,943 Posts
:angelPrayers go out to your wife, family and medical staff brother!:angel

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Chris I'll keep all Of you in my Thoughts & Prayers,:angel And Like all Above have said You need anything!!!!! All You Need to do is Ask My Friend!!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all of you, I am back home with my wife and she has had a really tough time. She was scheduled for triple by-pass and was told there was possibly a mass in her lungs. Well the Dr. that was going to do the by-pass : Dr. Sandwith took the weekend off and told us he would be doing the surgery on Tuesday or Wednesday. Well during this time, they scoped her lungs and esophagus(sp) and after all the Lasix(sp) she had been on, it came out to be just fluid from her heart being weak. I am very thankful for all the prayers.

And when we arrived, the did the heart cath and it was not looking good at all, poss triple by-pass. Well the surgeons and cardiac team that were there during the weekend Dr. Yandell and a couple of others had time to review her situation a little more and said they were going to go back in and place 2 stents in 2 of the bad areas and the third was lower, but said they felt really confident about the outcome and if they wouldv'e placed the 3 stents, they wouldn't have been able to by-pass the artery later. Long story short, She is feeling lots better and we are here safe at home. Now she has the recovery downtime but her spirits are up pretty good!

No more fried fish, its all gonna be grilled or some other ideas I have to cook the fish from now on.

I want to thank all of you! There is power in prayer!

Thanks and,

God Bless!

Chris

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Chris, man I am sorry I am so late reading this, I have been incredibly busy, but not to busy to say some prayers. Thank the Lord you wife is doing better and more prayers to come.:angel

·
Registered
479 Posts
Right behind you, Mike - Chris, sorry I didn't see this sooner, but been off the computer for a while trying to keep thingsgoingover here.

So glad to hear that things are better for your wife - the power of prayer is an incredible thing!!!

We'll continue to keep you, your wife, and your family in our prayers!:angel

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Shiznik (02/06/2010)Thanks to all of you, I am back home with my wife and she has had a really tough time. She was scheduled for triple by-pass and was told there was possibly a mass in her lungs. Well the Dr. that was going to do the by-pass : Dr. Sandwith took the weekend off and told us he would be doing the surgery on Tuesday or Wednesday. Well during this time, they scoped her lungs and esophagus(sp) and after all the Lasix(sp) she had been on, it came out to be just fluid from her heart being weak. I am very thankful for all the prayers.

And when we arrived, the did the heart cath and it was not looking good at all, poss triple by-pass. Well the surgeons and cardiac team that were there during the weekend Dr. Yandell and a couple of others had time to review her situation a little more and said they were going to go back in and place 2 stents in 2 of the bad areas and the third was lower, but said they felt really confident about the outcome and if they wouldv'e placed the 3 stents, they wouldn't have been able to by-pass the artery later. Long story short, She is feeling lots better and we are here safe at home. Now she has the recovery downtime but her spirits are up pretty good!

No more fried fish, its all gonna be grilled or some other ideas I have to cook the fish from now on.

I want to thank all of you! There is power in prayer!

Thanks and,

God Bless!

Chris

Fish Soup!!!!!!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Chris,

Our prayers are with your wife and your family. If they can't figure out the Wi-Fi issue at the hospitalplease let me know and I will get it resolved if possible.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Amen to all the prayers you guys have lifted up! Thank you. tigerbait, I might have to take you up on that offer if we have to go back and drop you a line. It was a long week without being able to chat with you guys!

Hope everyone's doing well and there is definetly power in prayer! She could've been a lot worse off, but you guys lifted her up!

Thanks again!

Tight Lines!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts