Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fellow PFFers Im going under the knife .wed I will be having a total knee replacement doneIve been living with the painfor a long time now and its bone to bone so I need to have it done.I will be in the hospital for 3 to 5 days and Im sure going miss getting on the forum .Hopeful to have a good recovery and get back to life work and fishing

Thanks Bill

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Hi Bill,

God will be with you as your PFF friends will be praying for you.

From someone who has been there. You will be released from pain.

·
Super Moderator
28,510 Posts
Bill, Prayers will be with you and the medical staff working on you!:angel:angel:angel

I had an ACL replaced almost 3 years ago and the 1st week was PAINFUL (I know that's not what you want to hear) but when I asked how bad my knees were they said that it looked good and not to worry cause the ACL surgery was 10x's worse then having a whole knee done....Go figure:doh:letsdrink Good luck to ya and Loratabs will be your friend fer a few days:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
backlashnpcola (1/18/2010)Well fellow PFFers Im going under the knife .Tuesday I will be having a total knee replacement doneIve been living with the painfor a long time now and its bone to bone so I need to have it done.I will be in the hospital for 3 to 5 days and Im sure going miss getting on the forum .Hopeful to have a good recovery and get back to life work and fishing

Thanks Bill
I have the same prob. I'm 46 & dont really want it. my brother had it & its not really any better not saying yours wont be. Good luck , Are you older than me? My knees bother me often but until I cant walk good, I'll stay! Again, Good luck!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just turned 46 back in Nov Ive already had two Orthos done in the last 10 years the doc,s been putting it off saying Im too young and too active well I had an xray done 3weeks ago and no more cartilage bone to bone so here we go

Thank you all this is just the best forum ever

·
Registered
38 Posts
My dad had two knee replacements done and the pain was gone. I'm sure we all hope you have the same result. The surgeons that do this type work are wonder workers. Our thoughs are with you. Make sure you do the physical therapy and no cheating. It may not be fun at the time but it will sure make a difference later. Dance a jig.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Praying for a succesful surgery!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Good Luck Bill, You won't regret having it done. I had my shoulder replaced when I was 39 best thing I ever did after living in pain all those years.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Bill, I WILL BE WORTH IT!!! ASAP GET UP AND START WALKING, you'll probably have to fight through ALOT of pain to get up and walk the day of/day after surgery BUT IT WILL HELP tremendously SPEED UP THE recovery.

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Good luck with the surgery and you got the prayers.:angel:angel

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Father we ask that you would cover Bill under the shadow of your wing and give him peace. Give the Doctors wisdom and help him with a sppedy recovery. In Jesus name. Amen

1 - 20 of 23 Posts