Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im rebuilding 2 old 302s for a friend and im able to piece together one decent drag systm (i wouldnt be opposed to replacing it though) but the other is a total loss including the drag knob. does anyone have one or two spools or drag assemblies that they dont need?

·
Super Moderator
12,804 Posts
get in touch with Obie (TiderRider), apperently has more than enough 302 parts to build over 100 reels :bowdown

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eventually ill make it out to the pier one day and ill try to talk to him about it.

thanks chickenbone

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i havent really priced them... but if youre looking to fetch "brand new in box" type prices, its probably more than what the whole reels are worth.

how about $25 for both?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Convert it over to a penn drag very easy. the parts can be bought anywhere penn parts are sold I think it is the same as a 710 drag.

·
Registered
706 Posts
hello,

theres a guy in milton that has hundreds of reels for sale old green penn 706s and mithchells and many more.His prices are pretty good also.If interested give me a PM and I will get you hooked up.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a large box of Mitchell parts. Come by the shop and go through it and see if you can find what you need. No charge. Steve at Lost Key Bait and Tackle, 458-6552

1 - 11 of 11 Posts