Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">CALL 252-207-8546 JEFF OR [email protected]<span style="text-decoration: underline;">
I can give a bold and highlighted ad for our biggest sites for the life of the ad. Give me a call for details
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">SELL YOUR BOAT WITH US!!

Anglers Edge Marine has developed an exciting new age approach to traditional yacht brokerage.

Through this service you will receive all of the advantages you get from a traditional broker but without having to pay a big commission.

The cost of this service is a <span style="text-decoration: underline;"><ustrong>one time flat fee of $249.00 </ustrong>paid up front.

What do you get for this small fee?

<ustrong>PRICING:</ustrong> We can assist you in determining a fair market value for your boat.

<ustrong>ADVERTISING</ustrong>: We build a custom ad for your boat and display it on the world's three largest boat classified sites as well as:

Other big sites (email for complete sites)
Usedboats.com
Thesaltydog.com
Anglersedgemarine.com
Yachtbroker.com
Boatquest.com
Boatclassifieds.us
boatsville.com
123usedboats.com
boating bay.com
boatempire.com
boatgloat.com
usedboatsahoy.com
boatfisher.com
aspenboatingandoutdoors.com
GreatLakesScuttlebutt.com
BoatFisher.com
Wildernet.com
FloridaNewandUsedBoats.com
CaliforniaNewandUsedBoats.com
NewBoatsandUsedBoats.com
Outsidehub.com
FloridaBoatingandOutdoors.com
MarylandNewandUsedBoats.com
MichiganBoatingandOutdoors.com
WashingtonStateUsedBoats.com
MinnesotaUsedBoatsforSale.com
FloridaBoatingandOutdoors.com
Mich.info
NewYorkNewandUsedBoats.com
UsedBoatFinder.com
GeorgiaUsedBoatsforSale.com
BigFishBoats.com
MichiganNewandUsedBoats.com
MichiganStartPages.com
Texasnewandusedboats.com
ohiousedboatpier.com
sellyourusedboats.com
Plus search optimization within 26 websites!!

<ustrong>CONTACT</ustrong>: We give you the option of using your personal contact information in the online ads, using ours, or using both. We are more than happy to talk about your boat to potential buyers. We strongly feel that using both is the best approach. This way the customer can always reach someone on the first attempt.

<ustrong>SHOWING</ustrong>: For now this is the only part that you will have to do yourself unless you are located within a reasonable distance of one of our agents. We firmly believe that nobody knows your boat as well as you. So who better to show it to the buyer?

<ustrong>FINANCING</ustrong>: We provide in-house financing for any potential buyer that may need it. Offering this service brings more potential buyers to your boat. Closing can be arranged within 48 hours of approval. The contract can be sent via Federal Express next day or one of our agents can meet in person with the buyer to close on the loan.

<ustrong>CLOSING</ustrong>: Anglers Edge Marine will provide you with a legal Bill of Sale specific to the state you are selling from. This bill of sale also includes a detailed checklist to insure that it is completed properly for both buyer and seller. we can be present at the closing either in person, on the phone, or via skype.

<ustrong>SHIPPING</ustrong>: Anglers Edge Marine can make all arrangements for local, national and international shipping at the expense of the buyer unless otherwise agreed.

<ustrong>OVERSEAS BUYERS</ustrong>: This has become very common in the past ten years. With the Euro strong and getting stronger it will become even more common. This has opened up an entirely new market for potential buyers. If you get an overseas buyer let us handle everything for you. International transactions can be tricky in many ways. We have sold countless boats to over a dozen different countries. Let us protect you in this situation.

We feel that these services make selling your boat virtually hassle-free and protect the seller from large commissions that traditional brokers demand. If you have any questions about this service we encourage you to give us a call.

<span style="text-decoration: underline;">CALL 252-207-8546 JEFF OR [email protected]<span style="text-decoration: underline;">

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Boats are selling very good. We have helpedalmost 50people sell boats this month. Give me a call to get your boat listed today. We will list your boat until its sold for $249 on the largest paid boat listing sites.

thanks for your support
Jeff
[email protected]
252-207-8546

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl02_lblFullMessage>Boats are selling very good. We have helpedalmost 50people sell boatslast month. Give me a call to get your boat listed today. We will list your boat until its sold for $249 on the largest paid boat listing sites.

thanks for your support
Jeff
[email protected]
252-207-8546

<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl02_lblPostSignature>NEED TO SELL YOUR BOAT? WE CAN HELP!! www.anglersedgemarine.com

email: [url="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/url]

phone: 252-207-8546

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl03_lblFullMessage><span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl02_lblFullMessage>We can get your boat listed so buyers on the East Coast and over seas can see your boat.
thanks for your support
Jeff
[url="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/url]
252-207-8546

<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl02_lblPostSignature>NEED TO SELL YOUR BOAT? WE CAN HELP!!
email: [url="mailto:[email protected]"]<a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected][/url]</a>

phone: 252-207-8546

<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl03_lblPostSignature>http://www.anglersedgemarine.com/

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hello Jeff

Planning to use your services as soon as I am back from Trinidad in about three weeks. Curious to find out what kind of price tag you would advise me to put on my boat. Will be able to send picts when back.
1983 Stuart custom express.
Twin 471 detroits turbo charged, complete overhaull, in frame but performed out of frame by professional mechanic.55 hours on the new hr counters.
New turbo cartridges, rebuilt blowers,starters,water pumps(raw and fresh).
Mechanically no expenses were spared, everything has been replaced or rebuilt.(sensors/alarms/hoses/clamps etc...)
Engine room was stripped, repainted with super clad 2parts epoxy paint(white), and new soundproofing material laid out, the best material I could buy.This was done after replacing and reglassing any sign of rot.
All bilge pumps(x4) were replaced, exhaust hoses as well.
Every single hose clamp was replaced.
Boat was completly rewired and I added high water alarms(audio/visual) in the main bilge and the engine room as well.
New steering ram, complete over all of all controls(hynautic system).
New curtains all around.
New fresh water wash down pump and raw water as well.
New deck was laid after removing/replacing any rot encountered.
New bounding system.
Drive train and bttm job was redone when I initially bought the boat three years ago but only used it for 130 hrs before restoring it. It took me over a year.
Boat has a nice tuna tower, outriggers/downriggers,U/W lights.
Was about to spend 8k on electronics but probably try to sell her as is:
2x vhf/garmin 178c/furuno FF with a 1k transducer,furuno commercial radome radar.
Custom heavy duty dive ladder.

I guess I could go on and on, picts will speak for themselves, and will have to sit on the boat to make an extensive and detailed inventory of all the upgrades and things replaced. Talk is cheap , so I have all receipts and invoice to support .

Any feedback welcome.

Will consider a trailerable boat in the 27/31ft range, or a sailboat of equal value when it is established.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Frenchy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts