Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I work for a local leather belt manufacturing company in Ellyson Field. My boss has asked me to liquidate some of her stock (some 2000 belts). I am not posting this as an advertisement, I just want to know if anyone knows how to get rid of these belts??? I have called several of the online liquidation agencies, who want to give $ .25 per belt when we paid $5 + Freight. She is willing to takea loss but notthat kind of loss. If any of you all have some info i'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Justin

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely considering eBay. I just want to sell it has a lot/pallet. Not piece by piece. Has anyone done that on ebay (sold pallet size quantities)?

·
Registered
724 Posts
no havent sold that quantity. i seem to recall seeing a trade magazine that specializes in selling lots/pallets of stuff. dont recall the name. maybe look in that area. maybe contact the purchasing agents for big lots and stores like that. ebay would only be good if you sell everything as one lot. or how bout those people at flea markets that make the leather belts with names in them? contact leather shops within 250 miles or so. thats all ive got

1 - 7 of 7 Posts