Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell the sails from a 28' Pearson sailboat to get some extra cash. Does anyone know where I could get a couple hundred bucks for these? They are in great condition and are in the storage bags in my garage. They are really nice sails for an overseas distributor.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
make a few little fliers and include pics and take one to bayou grande marina and have Maria put it in the bulletin board. someone will want them from there. she could probably tell you a few people to check with.

·
Registered
692 Posts
If you give me measurements and prices I can post them on a couple of fourms for you if you like. Or if you rather you can register and post them yourself;

http://www.sailingpensacola.com/forum

Http://SailFar.net

If you just want to put them in a box and send them off, the most reputable used sail Loft I know is Bacon and Associates. They are in Annapolis, so there would be some shipping... BUT they would grade them and give you actual value for them (they sell on consignment).

Great guys, been doing this a long time. Might be worth the shipping, to get the money they are really worth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts