Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the area and I need my trailer repaired. Does anyone know where I can have that done. Think it needs to be welded.

Thanks,

Laurie O.:banghead

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
Robs sucks! I shopped there for many many years, they dont appreciate your business....just ask them they'll sneer right back at ya. I used to spend hundreds there every year to prepare my trailer for annual fishing trips. After paying the man over $300 he calls my cell phone wanting me to return because he forgot to add a$1.50part to my bill and i need to "come back to his shop right now". That was after he got used to seeing me every year. Well that was 2 years ago, went to Rockys the last 2 years. Sorry to rant but as i explained to the owner, id rather go thru all the trouble of driving twice as far for service, than to put anymore $ in their pocket

·
Registered
107 Posts
There is a place on W street that works on commercial trucks and they do work on trailors too. It is a block off beverly pkwy. close to car city.

GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've used Rob's Trailer and Hitch center for many years and have gotten exceptional service from Charles. Their prices on parts and/or laborare hard to beat. However, I could see a customer having a problem depending on which of the other staff they were dealing with. I read one of the reply's and I can understand that persons frustration.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Oh the hell with the place on W st. We had a utility trailer stolen from his lot and his comments were didnt you come and pick it up and then he still wanted to get paid for the service. Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!! I have used Eddie English ever since.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
We can provide welding repairs for your trailer and take care of your boat needs at the same time. Just give us a call or bring it by.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts