Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Need some help

5K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  Redfish 
#1 ·
At 3:00 pm this vehicle pulled into our property, turned around, stopped next to my business partners vehicle and in 1.20 minutes broke out the rear window and took lots of expensive computer equipment,,, can you identify the make and model,, i think it is blue or green. thanks..

See less See more
#28 ·
Sequoiha (1/26/2010)We entertained the idea it was someone he knew,,, it was within 45 minutes of him returning to the lot,, his truck has very dark smoked windows and you cannot see inside, so i told him someone knew the stuff was in there,,, the stuff taken was 4 bags with computer stuff and a laptop in it,,,, his wife Terri is a caller for a round dancing club, it was all her music equipment.. not only that, but dont most crooks break out the front window and ravage the glove box and center console . they knew which window to break out... in any case I feel violated. I hate a thief,, sob needs to be hung up by his nads..... there was alsoat least3 people in the vehicle,,
\<P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I only had my explorer broken into once and they also broke out the rear window. Slim chance but I hope the bastards get caught. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

#29 ·
Sequoiha (1/26/2010)the Maroon truck is the one that got the window smashed out,,, it is a 2006 Buick Ranier,,,
If the maroon truck is the one that got the window smashed and has dark tint then it would apear the front passenger window is down and somebody is sitting in the passenger seat at the time you are saying this happened. Are you sure theSUV you are focusing on is the culprit, it seems weird to me they would drive in front of the vehicle to break out the back window. Something just doesn't add up here IMO.

#32 ·
69Viking (1/26/2010)
Sequoiha (1/26/2010)the Maroon truck is the one that got the window smashed out,,, it is a 2006 Buick Ranier,,,
If the maroon truck is the one that got the window smashed and has dark tint then it would apear the front passenger window is down and somebody is sitting in the passenger seat at the time you are saying this happened. Are you sure theSUV you are focusing on is the culprit, it seems weird to me they would drive in front of the vehicle to break out the back window. Something just doesn't add up here IMO.
This is a snap shot of a video of the truck, it is not sitting there, it is pulling out,, there is nobody in the maroon truck, and the window is not down. that is the leather seat head rest. i have a video of this truck stopping next to the maroon truck, people getting out, front and rear,ducking below the vehicle and getting back in, and driving off.. all in 1.2 minutes,,

#34 ·
Sequoiha (1/26/2010)
69Viking (1/26/2010)
This is a snap shot of a video of the truck, it is not sitting there, it is pulling out,, there is nobody in the maroon truck, and the window is not down. that is the leather seat head rest. i have a video of this truck stopping next to the maroon truck, people getting out, front and rear,ducking below the vehicle and getting back in, and driving off.. all in 1.2 minutes,,
Ok, I hear you. I still think this is either an inside job where somebody knew the ownerkept computer equipment in the vehicle or they surveyed the vehicle at another location and saw the computer equipment in the vehicle or being loaded into the vehicle and then followed the ownerto your lot and made the smash and grab when the ownerwent inside. Good luck finding the culprits.

I read enough stories on this forum to know I'd never move to Pensacola. I worked there years ago and can't remember thiskind and quantity of crime going on. If thismany people on the forum arevicitms of theftimagine how many victimsof theft there are in the city of Pensacola as a whole.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.