Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 3:00 pm this vehicle pulled into our property, turned around, stopped next to my business partners vehicle and in 1.20 minutes broke out the rear window and took lots of expensive computer equipment,,, can you identify the make and model,, i think it is blue or green. thanks..

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
SUV next to the fence? And this happened inside the compound?

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Sequoiha (1/25/2010)At 3:00 pm this vehicle pulled into our property, turned around, stopped next to my business partners vehicle and in 1.20 minutes broke out the rear window and took lots of expensive computer equipment,,, can you identify the make and model,, i think it is blue or green. thanks..

Kenny can you email me the original picture? The forum squishes them and reduces quality

·
Registered
2,252 Posts

This is a 08 Durango off of GOOGLE; Just a point of reference... the lines of the rear glass are different and no roof rack, but its close.

Someone said Trailblazer/Tahoe... Tahoe Looks like it.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I think we need clarification of which vehicle. The one we can see the whole thing or the one you can only see half of? I think people are guessing on both...

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I think your key to identifying it is find which model has the trapezoid rear side windows. We are talking about the blueSUV and not the maroon truck, correct ?

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
I have a red Z71Tahoe and it looks a lot like the one in the picture so I think you are on the right track...it'd bet it isn't a new one though...maybe 04 to06 or 07...

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
Kenny, I hope you and your company Dont take this the wrong way..

But something is weird about this.. Did the guy with the computer parts, just pull up withthin 10mins of the grab?? I dont see how someone would know that, this stuff was in his truck. Unless he usually leaves random computer parts in the truck.. My guess is, he went to the store and they saw the stuff in the back of the truck/SUV.. Followed him, saw he turned off waited a few mins.. Then BAM made the hit... No-one would know that stuff was back there, unless they saw inside of his truck withthin the last few hrs.. Either they were on your lot, or at a store..

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We entertained the idea it was someone he knew,,, it was within 45 minutes of him returning to the lot,, his truck has very dark smoked windows and you cannot see inside, so i told him someone knew the stuff was in there,,, the stuff taken was 4 bags with computer stuff and a laptop in it,,,, his wife Terri is a caller for a round dancing club, it was all her music equipment.. not only that, but dont most crooks break out the front window and ravage the glove box and center console . they knew which window to break out... in any case I feel violated. I hate a thief,, sob needs to be hung up by his nads..... there was alsoat least3 people in the vehicle,,

1 - 20 of 36 Posts