Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to move my boat (46' Resmondo) from Elberta, AL to Ft Morgan, Al.... i have had no luck this way... Anyone know of any movers over there??? thanks guys :thumbsup:

·
Squid technician
10,506 Posts
Just to deliver it? Is it currently in the water?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its on land guys..... Its the old Showtime that sunk... im doing a total restore on her.... motors yanked already and im drying her out now.... need a really really big trailer :)

·
Squid technician
10,506 Posts
I just sent you a PM Shane. I think I can help you figure this out. Probably won't be a super cheap endeavour but....

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
If you bought it right, it could be well worth the investment. Never remember seeing a "bad" Resmondo built boat!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Thanks Chris..... im finding out nothing is gonna be cheap about this restore :) Again thanks bro!!!!!
:no::no::no:....When you can walk out of West Marine after spending the equivalent of a mortgage payment on 2 gallons of paint, $1.50 worth of brass, 30 feet of 10/2 wire and not feel kinda sick...then your education will be complete. :yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the help beer!!!! i think it would just be a little to short plus the weight of showtime might be real close to over it..... thanks again though bro!!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Will it float now??? If so the easiest and least expensive option it to drop it in the water and have it towed. In my opinion. It might also be cheaper to rent a barge and have it pushed to new location if it won't float.

·
Squid technician
10,506 Posts
Shane, I'm waiting on a call back from someone who may be able to help. I hope to know something tomorrow

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Have you been working on it or just getting started?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
I remembered it with a tower. Am i mistaken or is it off for transport?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey guys,,,, just got a transporter locked up for moving her... local company... thanks for all the help guys... And especially to Chris!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts