Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some friends wanting to book a charter out of Orange Beach in November, and they want a six pack to help with the cost a little. If anyone can make a good recommendation for a good boat or captain, I would certainly appreciate the help. I know Pcola ok, but I am not familiar at all with the OB fleet. They like grouper, trigger and Aj ( Dont we all), and this is kind of a annual thing if they can get a good boat. Thay usually fish out of Pcola, but they are thinking they might do a little better in OBfor catching a load of fish since snapper will be closed. Anyway, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I don't know any six packs out of OB but most of the Resmondos do real well, There are a couple boats in pcola that kill the grouper and jacks. Hog Wild is the best IMO and also Nothin Matters.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I would have to recommend Capt.Brian Bracknell on the crowd pleezer it is a 57'Gillman very nice boat and an exceptional capt. and crew I do know for a fact he has been crushing the fish.He has a website you can google charter boat crowd pleezer.Hope that helps some.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Intimidator- Johnny Greene

Sea Spray- Bill Staff

Undertaker- Brian Watts

You can't go wrong with these guys! All of them out of Orange Beach Marina

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have to backup BAD HABIT I talk to Steve yesterday and he is good people and one hell of a fisherman. He and I swap numbers all the time so I know where he fishes and he always does well or he stay's till he does.

Home 251-981-6899

Cell 251-747-5743

nextel 186*111*64447

1 - 8 of 8 Posts