Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I would post this in the off topic section but I spend most of my time here and consider you guys to be more of my friends than other forum members.

Keep my fiancé's dad in your prayers for the next few days. He was admitted to the ICU with pneumonia and congestive heart failure with AFIB. He's a tough guy and a great father and we could use your prayers to help him pull through this tough time. We get married in March and I couldn't imagine him not being there.

Thanks

·
Registered
14,764 Posts
Man y'all can all post up for prayers from me any time any where!! I love the prayer requests!! I don't know you, your wife, or her dad - but god knows every hair on all y'all's heads. He is in control 100% and loves to hear a sinner like me ask him to look after his children!! God is good and I pray for your F in L's health and peace and wisdom for the rest of the family

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Super Moderator
28,613 Posts
Prayers fer your paw and law and the family brother!

Reactions: deersniper270

·
Registered
339 Posts
Matthew 18:20 tells us that "Where two or more are gathered in my name, there I am in their midst."
Lord the group gathered here are comming to you and asking according to your word, for a healing.
Thank you again Lord.

·
PFF Official Referee
5,244 Posts
Father, yet again we come to you with bowed heads and humble hearts praying for strength and healing. Let Your will be done. I ask You right now to send Your power down Father. We need you. This family needs Your comfort. These things I ask In Your most precious and holy name... Amen

1 - 20 of 31 Posts