Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might have seen a couple of my paintings. I need more reference shots for my paintings and any photos you guys have will help and be much appreciated. My Painting will be on display for sale at Orange Beach Marina. If I use your photo I will give you a piece of the profits.

Thanks

Brad

·
Registered
213 Posts
whats funny is i never thought of getting pics of here for school. im in graphic design an i took a few of these to edit. so thanks to you guys for some good pics an thanks for bringing this topic up

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the great pics! I like the pic of the sword Jack and the tuna. If anyone else has any of fish (the whole fish, out of water preffered) please post. Jack I am going to use the pic of the sword and I will let you know how it turns out.

Thanks

Brad

·
Registered
941 Posts
Here are a few pics .....well 16, ironically the last one is a very good example of a White's anatomy with its rounded anal fin if Whites are what you are looking for.... have fun Oh if you life fishing stories, the second pic is a blue that we caught at Kona's Sea Buoy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts