Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday was a crappy day for me. I was in La fishing day 2 of the 2013 IFA Kayak Tour Championship and I backed my car into a pole backing out of the driveway on our way out. Anyways I've never needed bodywork done before but now I do so who's your go-to guy? Need a good deal somewhere because I'm broke. Having to sell my kayak to pay for damages :(

·
Registered
10,647 Posts
I assume a newer car with plastic bumpers and foam cores? Have you priced a bumper cover online? My son drove through the garage in the wifes car, learning to crank it... any way a factory painted bumper cover was 350ish. I am going to fill the pad bavking wiyh faom and unbolt the bumper and put the new one on. Just an idea. No full coverage ins.?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume a newer car with plastic bumpers and foam cores? Have you priced a bumper cover online? My son drove through the garage in the wifes car, learning to crank it... any way a factory painted bumper cover was 350ish. I am going to fill the pad bavking wiyh faom and unbolt the bumper and put the new one on. Just an idea. No full coverage ins.?
its an 01 nissan infinity. It's going to take more than that to fix. It jacked up the 1/4 panel pretty bad too

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
AA on Navy & Chaseville

I have been using these folks since I have been back here 1992 and they do excellent work at reasonable prices. They are the green building on the north side of Navy Blvd. close to Gene's Lounge.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I have been using these folks since I have been back here 1992 and they do excellent work at reasonable prices. They are the green building on the north side of Navy Blvd. close to Gene's Lounge.
A & A Paint and Body
3800 W Navy Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32507
850-455-9467

And it is obvious that the charge does not include $$ to pay for a pretty building, etc.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
i Work At Cockrells Body Shop,Swing By And Let Them Give You An Estimate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts