Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost my paddle (embarrassing story I don't care to retell :mad: )

Have another one on order but checked Amazon today & it hasn't even shipped yet ( :mad: ) & won't be here till next week at the earliest (so they say.)

In the meantime I'm dying to get out this weekend so if anyone is going to be fishing off Navarre Beach this weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) and has an extra paddle to loan it would be greatly appreciated.

PM me or call --- I live over here on the island soundside just a little west off Gulf Blvd.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
I can bring you one Friday morning if you want. Let me know where you live and I will drop if off at your place. I will be launching from number seven.

You realize He might loose it.........Make him tell us what happened .....lol

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You realize He might loose it.........Make him tell us what happened .....lol
Already had to recount the tale to my better half. Twill not be told again anytime soon. Maybe in a coupla years.

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Already had to recount the tale to my better half. Twill not be told again anytime soon. Maybe in a coupla years.

...........................................lol ........good luck with that...

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
LOL JD im kinda courious as to what happen hold the loaner hostage till he tells.

WE all do stupid things member that guy testing the stability of his yak in 76 ft of water..??:whistling::whistling:

I told that story and hopefully someone learned from it I know I did lol

·
Powerstroke Medic
6,254 Posts
LOL JD im kinda courious as to what happen hold the loaner hostage till he tells.

WE all do stupid things member that guy testing the stability of his yak in 76 ft of water..??:whistling::whistling:

I told that story and hopefully someone learned from it I know I did lol
Hey oscar saw u rollin by this am u do any good?

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He was probably fighting a 12 foot tiger shark and was trying to beat it down when the shark took it......;)
Yup, that's it. That's what happened. The story is out now & I won't deny.

(btw - thanks to JD7 I did get out & hook up with a couple small shark about 3 to 4 ft this morning. Pic to come.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts