Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, My name is Justin and I am originally from Destin Florida. I grew up fishing inshore mostly but have done alot of offshore trips. I joined the marine corps and about to get out. Its been a dream of mine to work on a charter boat since I was a child. I am currently in 29 Palms California but plan on moving back sometime by the end of the year. I was just wondering what the best way to get on as a deck hand would be. I know everyone has to start somewhere and I would most likely be cutting bait and untangling lines. Thats fine by me. I just enjoy being on the water and seeing people smile in the great outdoors. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Tight Lines - Justin

·
Registered
86 Posts
hit the docks every morning so them you got the drive to be there its hard work hope your a ppl person and there not alot of money in it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, thanks for the reply. Its not about the money with me. As long as I can get a roof over my head and be on the water everyday isnt that enough?? ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts