Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I know that there are alot of people on here willing to help one another. Well i need help, I have a maytag washing machine and it is leaking. I think its coming from the top side. Hard to explain but along the back of the washer where the hoses go into and the drain hose comes out its fine. There is no water showing back there. Its coming from the top side. If anyone on here can help i would really appericate it alot. Washer is pretty new a few years old. Just let me know here or in a pm and i will give you my number. Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
There is for a lack of the name a trough attached to the top of the tub..it rides just under the top cover. Start filling the tub and at 1/3 to 1/2 full start the wash cycle and see if it leaks. If not check the trough. The water fill might be leaking before it gets into the tub.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY WASHER TOO. ITS FILLED WITH WATER. IT WILL NOT DRAIN THE WATER, IT SHUTS OFF AT THE SPIN OR RINSE CYCLE. ANY ADVISE?:usaflag

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its not leaking at the top. Its leaking out of two small holes in the bottom back left side of the washer. Does anyone know what this could be?

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maytag
Extra Lg. Capacity
Heavy duty
2 speed

Model LAT6910AAW

If anyone can help i would really appreicate it. If i need to take some photos of the spot its leaking form let me know. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
840 Posts
My new neighbor is an appliance doctor. I guess Ineed to get him into the forum. I was just concerned about another Detroit Redneck gettin in here. I guess if we can take one we can take them all. Looks like we need an appliance man here.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Pinksnappercatcher (8/21/2009)Its not leaking at the top. Its leaking out of two small holes in the bottom back left side of the washer. Does anyone know what this could be?
Ding...Ding...Ding....grand idea:doh

·
Registered
461 Posts
Using lastcast's link view image #7 , Item # 24 p/n 213015 Injector nozzle and p/n 216201 nozzle are likely to be causing your leak.

Call me at 850-623-3371 til noon today. I am in Milton and have the parts on hand.

Good Luck, Barry

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think its fixed for good this time. I hope it is. I went and got a couple new parts and i will run a test load tonight.
Thanks for all the help.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts