Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last fri Cortney was involved in an accident on 3 mile bridge.Someone in a black suv WITH 2 SALT LIFE STICKERS threw a cat out of a window causing everyone to slam on breaks.It destroyed the front end on the truck.There were witnesses to what happened.anyone have any info there could be a civil suit involved.there was 3 cars involved in the accident.Anyone have a buddy or know of someone bragging about throwing the cat out any information would help out alot.The police are investigating what happened.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I've heard of throwing beer cans, bottles, trash out the window. But a freakin cat??? WTF..... I hope they catch those kids. Thats just wrong....

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I dont like cats but i would never think about doing something like this.They should drive down the interstate and throw these punk ass pussy kids out the window. They dont need jail time they need their ass beat so bad they have to drink out of a straw for a month. VERY LUCKYI wasnt there. Bad things would have happened.

Will, let us know when they catch these f*ckups. What kind of suv was it? Around what year? Was it stock? 4 door, 2 door, 4 wheel drive or two wheel?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I found a cat swimming in escambia river one night that some douche bag had thrown off the bridge. it was just swimming and meowing, but when we finally left a hot bite to rescue it it got in the boat and was just as happy as could be. my friend's mom adopted it and named it Chance. there's a special ass whooping reserved for someone that would do something like that. let's find 'em!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">The world is full of all kinds of sick SOBs. I?d like to throw that scumbag out my window. I?ll check with my son and see if he?s heard of anyone talking smack about this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts