Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a H.S. graduation gift I am taking my son on our first overnight deep sea fishing trip. I need some help finding the right boat. It will be a party of 4,and we would like a comfortable boatthat we could get out of the sun for awhile. We will be fishing in June or July, during the middle of the week.We can do some trolling but like bottom fishing best, fish the rigs on the way out. We want to tie off to a oil rig at night and fish all night. Target any fish that will bite but hereally wants to catch a shark and a bunch of Tuna,limit of snapper etc... I know it won't be cheap but don't want to drain the bank either. He really wants to fish out of the Venice LA. area but that is not in stone. If you know of a great captain and crew that will put us on the fish let me know.

Thanks Ronnie e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
848 Posts
For a 4 man trip, you can't go wrong with Ronnie on "Hog Wild"(43 Torres), if you wanted a bigger boat with more room, call Ricky on the "Sea Hunter" or Bill on the "Sea Spray" (62 Resmondos) They are all excellent fishermen who will do their best to put you on fish! Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for theresponse to my post, I have alsoreceived many private messages and a few emails and each will be researched.

Thanks, Ronnie

·
Registered
214 Posts
big blue (2/10/2010)For a 4 man trip, you can't go wrong with Ronnie on "Hog Wild"(43 Torres), if you wanted a bigger boat with more room, call Ricky on the "Sea Hunter" or Bill on the "Sea Spray" (62 Resmondos) They are all excellent fishermen who will do their best to put you on fish! Good luck!
+ 1

Ricky Mc Duffie is one of the best captains around. i worked on a boat at the same marina he was at last year and they brought back TONS of fish every trip. it will be expensive on that boat for 4 people, but well worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts