Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a few PPD officers who are part of FBC Gulf Breeze, and they are great people. As we we're talking the other day, we began to cook up a plan to make sure the whole department knew they were appreciated. So, we are going to do a fish fry on two different days. One for the day shift and one for the night shift. The dates are Nov. 9 and 12. Thought I'd put it out that if anyone has a desire to help say "Thank-You" for the job they do, we could use a little help. We need fresh fish, some sides (baked beans, slaw, puppies), and we are going to do a gift bag of everyday items officers use like chapstick, coffee, gum, and other basic stuff. We will serve about 100 people in all. In these difficult days it is important to say thanks to those who put their life on the line every day. We hope to eventually do this for ALL emergency providers. This is a start. If you have some extra fish these next few weekends, let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have some packages of Bluffman, Steven's breading mix that he left for good causes. We can bring that over. We tried it on some Amberjack last week and it was delicious.

Tom
Tanks Tom. What exactly is Bluffmans? fish fry? Should I come get it or are you going to be over this way? We'd like to have you over to the house if you have a free evening for dinner with us and the Luttrells.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts