Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need crew for this Sunday and Sunday night rigtrip to the Nakika,maybee Mars and Ursa.. WEATHER LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!:sick:sick:sick

Will be taking a 198918ft Proline with a 90hp forse . With the 20 extra 5gal gas cans that I have we should have the range...just help split the feul cost and you can go .. Its going to be ALSOME!!!!!!!!:poke

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well ,I have 7 people going plus I hope to get at least 2 more . So the feul should not be more than $30 per person. Please bring your own food ,drinks, and life jacket..I will supply bait and rods.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O.K. I need 1 more .. Can anyone bring a handheld GPS I think the one on this boat is broken . I do have a working Compass.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
Tackle Rep (12/13/2007)

Will be taking a 198918ft Proline with a 90hp forse . With the 20 extra 5gal gas cans that I have we should have the range...just help split the feul cost and you can go .. Its going to be ALSOME!!!!!!!!:poke

Good luck guys I hope you find Gilligans Island.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
bwendel07 (12/13/2007)This has got to be a joke.

18ft proline = 9 people+20 5gal containers + coolers + ice + tackle

There cant be any room left

What gave it away. I love these they really blossom when the weather is bad. I am in guys, just give me 9 or so hours to get there.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Me & Lane are in. We'll bring our own fuel if that's alright; we've got 8 of the 6 gals filled, left over from hurricane preparedness that we didn't need. We also have an 120- qt cooler that has been converted to a portable bait well that we could bring too.

Let us know what time and where.:letsparty

·
Registered
303 Posts
You guys on the big boats are spoiled...we've taken that trip many times in my Radio Flyer...I pimped it out with outriggers, radar and a funnel and hose to "relieve yourself" without having to go to the back of the wagon. I usually man the bow with my flyrod and a speargun to snag the jumpin' tunas.

sissies!

buck

·
Registered
6,190 Posts

What gave it away. I love these they really blossom when the weather is bad. I am in guys, just give me 9 or so hours to get there.[/quote]

SAT THROUGH SUN
SE TO S WINDS 15 TO 20 KT BECOMING NW TO N 20
TO 25 KT BEHIND THE FRONT SAT NIGHT. SEAS 3 TO 5 FT BUILDING 7
TO 10 FT BEHIND FRONT. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND TSTMS ALONG THE
FRONT.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Yea Okay,I'm in. Let me go and buy an epirb though before the trip with my credit card so they can at least identify whats left of the body. Needed to freshen up the "Will" anyways:doh

·
Banned
910 Posts
"OK guys do we all remember our assignments when we get to the rig? This is going to be great!! Last time out we caught a 360lbs white trout on a 3" Gulp Shrimp!!"

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Well it looks like you got a full boat but if you dont mind you could tow me out behind you on a rope and when we get tothe rig I will fish off it.

·
Praedator
10,048 Posts
Yeah,

When I saw this, I knew it was a joke. But what the hell, let's go.:letsdrink:sick

SATURDAY NIGHT
WEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHWEST 25 TO
30 KNOTS AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS BUILDING TO 5 TO 8 FEET. BAYS AND
COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT
NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS BECOMING
NORTH 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 5 TO 8 FEET SUBSIDING TO 4 TO 6 FEET.
BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Ah, come on Jon. We'll wait till Sunday afternoon when the seas subside to 5 - 7, then we'll make our run. It will be great, plus I don't think it will be too crowded. :letsdrink

1 - 20 of 26 Posts