Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! This is my first thread and I'm new to the forum. This is actually the first time I've ever posted to a forum ever so please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area or not up to speed on the posting process. I've fished in the North Florida area most of my life and have began fishing out of Carrabelle, specifically offshore from Dog Island/ St George for the last couple of years. I've done fairly well and have a few productive spots but I have had trouble finding a good place to catch live bait early morning. Does anyone have any advice where I can pick up some bait via castnet/sabiki around the pass between St George and Dog Island? Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
806 Posts
i havent fished over there in years but used to fish it alot try the pass on the st george side i have seen the threadfins and lys thick there. u may want post this same question on the big bend fishing forum more people on there fish that area

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey weedline, thanks for the advice I'll give it a shot. Were you catching them on a sabiki or were you using the cast net.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks oysterman, I'll give it a shot there are a lot of old docks where I put in at. Some are lit so I'll try throwing around the lights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.