Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Just ordered 10 to protest for more "no wake zones" due to increased manatee sightings.....will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know about fake. I just posted it. I'll say this . If anyone thinks that there is no evil people like Soros that spend millions to destroy this country you are a fool.
But hey to each his own. All the ones who keep setting in there basement and want realize
what is going on until it's over. LMAO. Some people just keep hiding from what's going on because they are either a fool or a coward.
What one needs to ask is which one are you.
Of course this doesn't mean you can change it. I do believe that if you back the dem.. commies that you would swollow anything.
I need another drink.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Obviously something going on ....i heard from a preacher that there were bus loads brought in from other states to protest in montgomery.....WTF,folks...montgomery is mostly black .....

17th avenue keeps getting alot of traffic,"peacefully"...and I'm ok with that,but some thugs come in wanting to raise some hell and burn building,I WILL get in the way of that shit.....This is a different LA and thats why it ain't or gonna happen here....We have GUN rights and stand your ground laws...Hell Yeah.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts