Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,170 Posts
I've got a Wellcraft V-20 if you are looking for a rebuilder. It currently has a side console, will be fairly easy to convert to center. The floor is in need of replacing. Boat is on a trailer, and is cheap. $350 if you pick it up in Arkansas.:clap

Included is a photo.:takephoto

Sea-r-cy

·
Registered
120 Posts
i've got a 1976 20'ft mako centerconsole i been meaning to sell. it's got a new floor and stringers redone by big mike's fiberglass back in march.strong transom and bottom. trailer was brand new when i got the boat in 2006 only has maybe a dozen trips on it. has a new raw water washdown pump that powers the live well too. two new deep cycle batteries and battery switch, new switches and the works. have a furuno 582 bottom machine with in hull and transom mounted transducer. vhf radio also. has 300ft of anchor rope and anchor. has a 140 evinrude on it right now but i'll take it off and sell later if u just want the boat and hull. got a t top for it that i've been meaning to get fixed and put on. only thing wrong with the entire rig is the inboard 44gallon tank has a rupture somewhere in it and i've been using two 12 gallon portables and haven't changed it out yet. was gonna be my project this winter but i'm always busy doin something else and fishing so if u want just the hull and trailer i'll throw in the Ttop and can have it for 3500....i'll take 4500 with the engine. if anyone else might be interested give me a call at home....327-4871

1 - 4 of 4 Posts