Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a laundry list of speck spots, and yes I catch a few reds at those spots but never any bulls. I know ft pickens is a great spot for reds but Im looking for somewhere other than pickens. The fewer people around the better. If you dont want to put your spots out there I understand. If you do happen to send me good locations I will keep them to myself.

I have a kayak and am willing to kayak to the spots if necessary but I have a 3 year old and I would like a spot where she could come with me too!

Thanks in advance!

Chandler

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea shoreline use to be one of my favorite spots pre ivan. After ivan I havent had much luck with the reds there. Then again I went a hand full of times and kinda threw my hands up with it when it wasnt like it use to be. I will get back out there and give it a shot again. I always fished the 2nd to about the 5th dock, is that area a sweet spot or should I go closer to the point?

Thank for the quick reply!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had a spot in Big Lagoon but since the storm haven't caught much except catfish using Pinfish under a bobber. Grrr got stabbed in the forearm good the other night too. Now I am back in the hunt again too.

Allen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts