Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving from navarre to crestview. I really don't want the headache of moving so who knows someone that does. If you know a reasonably priced company then let me know. I got a 3 bedrooms now and I am not moving any appliances but there will be a gun safe involved and I do have a small chest freezer.

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
I have used several over the years. TwoMen and A trcuck, A+ Student Movers. Both were a nice espierance. One charged by the hour, one charged by the truck. The one by the truck was $400.00 per truck. I used two, to move out after Ivan to a storage while we went into the camper. Packing was separate. I did use the packing after Ivan which cost about $2,100.00, but that was wrapped and boxed and the insurance company paid for it.

When I moved back in, it was $400.00 for a truck, by then I had moved many items my self, a little at a time. But heck, $400.00 per truck was not bad, at that time. It would have cost near $100.00 to rent a truck with fuel, beer for the buddies to help, that would never answer the phone again should I call.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
P.M. Sent! we do it by the hour with a 5 hour minimum. P.M. me if you are interested or call 8502436111. We are licensed and insured. Also we are an Atlas Van Lines Agent!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts