Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Friday afternoon I just purchased my new Pro Angler and I am looking to add my fishfinder this week. I want to keep things around $350 at most. I have been eying the Huminbird 570. I am more likely going to compromise color to have better resolution. Any ideas or recommendations (yes I spelled it wrong in the topic)on a good depth/fishfinder for around $350?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I recommend the Eagle, FishEasy 350C. The cost is around $200.00 and is one of the most durable fishfinders that I havepurchasedso far.Had minefor about3 years now,with no problems.Even after being upside down andcompletelyunderwater, when I flipped my kayak in the surf. Still works great.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hummingbirds and Eagles seem to be the most popular. I too am looking to get one for my yak in the near future. Do a search and you'll find a couple previous threads with good info on them.

Alex

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
YaknFish2 (10/05/2010)I recommend the Eagle, FishEasy 350C. The cost is around $200.00 and is one of the most durable fishfinders that I havepurchasedso far.Had minefor about3 years now,with no problems.Even after being upside down andcompletelyunderwater, when I flipped my kayak in the surf. Still works great.
+1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts