Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any posts about this yet so I figured I'd warn everyone. They are redoing the boat ramp at Navy Point and at the moment only one ramp is open so if you are planning on launching at Navy Point you can expect some delays.

As you all know this boat ramp is quite busy on the weekends and with the repairs going on I can only expect it to be a giant cluster&@$#. Beware lol

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
It was quiet there today. Launched at 9:30 and returned around 2pm. No line no wait.

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
I seen the big excavator when I was returning to Papa Johns after making a delivery to NAS. Wanted to check it out, but forgot.

What improvements are they doing?

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know any details on improvements lets just hope it's pretty nice. Let's also hope they don't start trying to charge us...

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
I kinda got a inside track on this stuff now. : )

The docks will be replaced and also a little dredging behind the ramps. That's pretty much it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I kinda got a inside track on this stuff now. : )

The docks will be replaced and also a little dredging behind the ramps. That's pretty much it.
Yeap that pretty much it, I think an out of state/out of area contractor got the bid from what I'm told, so updates are going to be slim here on pff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts