Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know this cool guy from the navarre pier?

I just wanted to thank him for ruining the video clip I shot at the end of the pier today.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
well said

Anyone know this cool guy from the navarre pier?

I just wanted to thank him for ruining the video clip I shot at the end of the pier today during my quick stop by there since I didn't have time to fish. Also would like to compliment him on those stylin' jeans he's wearing with all the cool designs stitched on the back pockets. They really compliment his white-trash-piece-of-shit attitude. I was thinking I might get him a belt as a thank you gift, something by ed hardy with lots of goofy shit on it since thats his style, but he would probably hang himself with it since his life is so shitty he feels the need to be a dick to people who are taking pictures of a nice sunny afternoon at the beach.

I don't know about the rest of you guys on the forum but my butt would've been tanned had I come home with some baggy jeans like that. Just not how I was raised. I swear Ive been really tempted to go the pier lately but after reading the last few days worth of the BS at the piers I'll pass unless I get an invite from Austin :thumbup:. Its about that time to start flathead fishing. It behooves me a stranger Im assuming to you would flip you off while making a video clip.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
He looks like a really cool dude, I wish I was his bestest of friends and could fish with him even though I am sure he is one of the best on the Gulf Coast and I would be outfished by him every time we went out but it would be worth it for his stellar sense of humor and style.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:
Toothless hillbilly I was referring to earlier.

Frequent pier goers really should police their own.

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you guys on the forum but my butt would've been tanned had I come home with some baggy jeans like that. Just not how I was raised. I swear Ive been really tempted to go the pier lately but after reading the last few days worth of the BS at the piers I'll pass unless I get an invite from Austin :thumbup:. Its about that time to start flathead fishing. It behooves me a stranger Im assuming to you would flip you off while making a video clip.

Any time you want to come out bud, just shoot me a PM!

·
Registered
432 Posts
i been following the threads about the piers and wonder if the owners / operators know how this effects their business.not to mention what the nice folks visiting think about us in the south.

·
Banned
553 Posts
You guys sound like a bunch of old ladies playing bridge at the country club and complaining about how improper it is to have forsythia in the flora arrangement on the table during summer........

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Class, another reason I don't fish piers.
Class? I can tell from your posts that you are a pretty good guy. Don't make the mistake that a lot seem to be lately by thinking that nobody on the piers have class. Yes, you will find folks on the piers that don't, but I've seen PLENTY of stories of assholes on boats as well. There are classless folks EVERYWHERE. Every city, every country, every grocery store, and in cars that drive on the roads. I am just ITCHING to prove ANYONE that they are wrong by thinking the pier is a black hole. Nobody who has said such things, or other bad things that they have "heard" about the piers, has had the guts to step up and take me up on my offers to show them first hand. Must be more comfortable to stay behind the computer screen.. but I'd rather be fishing.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Class? I can tell from your posts that you are a pretty good guy. Don't make the mistake that a lot seem to be lately by thinking that nobody on the piers have class. Yes, you will find folks on the piers that don't, but I've seen PLENTY of stories of assholes on boats as well. There are classless folks EVERYWHERE. Every city, every country, every grocery store, and in cars that drive on the roads. I am just ITCHING to prove ANYONE that they are wrong by thinking the pier is a black hole. Nobody who has said such things, or other bad things that they have "heard" about the piers, has had the guts to step up and take me up on my offers. Must be more comfortable to stay behind the computer screen.. but I'd rather be fishing.

I was saying ONE INDIVIDUAL had some jacked up class, if the shoe fits pal. don't put word's in my mouth !

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
snobble whether I fish a pier or not is my business, I choose not to because I have seen MORE than one THUG on piers, that is my choice to stay away. If you go read my post you will see (Or I can make copies for you) where I have stated that I know all pier fisherman are not [email protected], but the few that are keep me from fishing the pier. But if I remember correctly the post was about a fine outstanding citizen with his pants around his knees flipping the bird, and I simply said it was real classy of him, Now your retort ?????????

·
Registered
337 Posts
a majority of pier rats are good people and will do a lot to help a fellow rat, I have been given so much gear by everyone out there and not one time did someone even charge me, I have been told multiple times, " my tackle box is over there take what you need" there are a lot of good people out there don't let a few bad people or stories ruin it for you, besides those rats are the best fisherman in the panhandle, they can compete with anyone

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
I was saying ONE INDIVIDUAL had some jacked up class, if the shoe fits pal. don't put word's in my mouth !
I'm not putting words in your mouth, but with your original post "Class, another reason I don't fish PIERS" it seems as if you were talking about all of the piers and it's fisherman. That is of course, unless you were worried about the one guy in the pictures being on all of the piers at any given time. I guess saying that I had the assumption that you're a good guy, and hoping you weren't calling ALL pier fisherman classless was a bit much. oops.

·
Registered
145 Posts
snobble whether I fish a pier or not is my business, I choose not to because I have seen MORE than one THUG on piers, that is my choice to stay away. If you go read my post you will see (Or I can make copies for you) where I have stated that I know all pier fisherman are not [email protected], but the few that are keep me from fishing the pier. But if I remember correctly the post was about a fine outstanding citizen with his pants around his knees flipping the bird, and I simply said it was real classy of him, Now your retort ?????????
Really don't have a dog in this fight but, having fished from, boat, pier, & land. If you let the bolded turn you off you wouldn't be fishing anywhere unless you own a private pond. I fish on a boat much more than a pier & am here to tell you I have had much worse encounters at sea than on the wooden deck of a pier. I have had some dozys shore fishing also. Don't know the OP but he is giving one side of a story which we know nothing about unless someone was there. Austin pretty much nailed it when he said there are idiots everywhere. A little common sense goes a long way no matter what we are doing

1 - 20 of 201 Posts