Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to navarre bridge today just to get away from the house, it was a little windy when I got there but it was a pretty good day. After catching some finger sized pinfish, I rigged up 2 rods with shrimp and 1 rod with pinfish. After about 20 minutes waiting and messing around with snapper something ran with the shrimp. After 15 minutes of fighting the fish I saw a glimpse of a huge black drum. Luckily a guy fishing next to me had a net and netted him for me. Lots of fun but I was sure it had worms so we released it. We probably caught 40 to 50 short flounder. Every cast with a jig tipped with shrimp I hooked up. 1 out of every 10 was a keeper. I only kept one cause all the others were right a 12 inches, keepers but too small for my liking.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where you fishing from shore or a boat? WHere at on the bridge? I've been there 4 times fishing from 2 different locations on the bridge without even a nibble.

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your coming onto the bridge from the north side it will be the first place you can stop, then I go under the bridge and I fish from shore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts