Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked Navarre Beach 11-13-15 around 2-4pm.

I observed numerous numerous top water explosions and finning just beyond the outer sand bar. It's about to get really good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's good to hear. I want to get out there and try it. I am still new here and learning where to go I'm only about 5 minutes from the causeway which is where I fish most of the time but I want to hit the beach and try it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ghost 5 I live on Navarre Beach an I am always down for surf fishing or the causeway bridge.
We will have to get together and go. My buddy I fish with is in Tennessee and I haven't been going because I hate to go by myself all the time. I fished the causeway Sunday afternoon and not one person I saw even got a hit. Time for me to find a new spot :yes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is awesome to hear. I'm heading down mid-december and am hoping the surf fishing bite is on. I looked on google earth for some jetties near Navarre where bull reds might be but couldn't find any. Are there any jetties near navarre beach?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
This is awesome to hear. I'm heading down mid-december and am hoping the surf fishing bite is on. I looked on google earth for some jetties near Navarre where bull reds might be but couldn't find any. Are there any jetties near navarre beach?
No. But if you throw out some mullet chunks in the evening you should still get on them off the beach.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts