Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my grandson for his first pier trip. Water was clear. Tons of bait. We didn’t hook anything got a late start. He had a blast with a sabiki rig.

Attachments

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,063 Posts
It doesn't take much to make a kid happty fishing....so long as they are catching they are engauged and happy. Keep taking him fishing and his future will be good.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
what you did was what happened to 99.9% of us who post on this forum.
the other .1% are people like spittoon.
hahahahah
:whistling:

jack

·
Registered
355 Posts
A kid can have a blast catching pinfish. It's a great way to get them hooked on fishing. Heck, I have fun catching pinfish!

PS: I know that wasn't a pinfish in the pic.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You can teach him the circle of life, one small pinfish can lead to a much bigger fish. Used to take my son kayaking, he's catch the pinfish and I'd put it on a float or on the bottom, hand him the rod and tell him to hang on...He thought it was cool to catch sharks until it got too close to the kayak!

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
My daughter wants to use the ribbon rig again...she has a blast with big, king(mack) size LYs. Last year a big redfish grabbed the LY on the way up. Now that was funny.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You have motivated me to go bait fishing from the pier. You and the 100 trigger fish I caught yesterday trying to sabiki some bait off shore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts