Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't used this since I bought the Beavertail, so putting the ultimate stealth coastal, bass and duck-hunting machine on the market. In good condition, with the usual superficial scratches on the bottom and a few stains/rubs in the cockpit.

Native Watercraft Ultimate 14.5 Solo kayak with adjustable aluminum frame seat with extra padding, console with compass and RAM mounts for GPS and rod holder (loose), adjustable foot rests and factory Mossy Oak Duck Blind pattern spray skirts fore and aft, anchor trolley, dual rod holders. This is a very stable hull design with a modified tunnel, so you can stand in it. Long enough to span the waves, yet easy to paddle. I've used it from Port St. Joe to Keaton Beach and all spots in between. Also Piney Z lake in town. Has great mojo with a lot of fish caught.

Also including:
T-Bone truck bed extender. Adjustable and rigged with padding
Mustang camo inflatable life jacket
Stick-It Anchor Pin with stainless steel point and lanyard
Custom insulated fish bag that fits in the stern (Zippers are going to need some TLC)
Camo dry box (Pelican knock-off with gasket and airtight seal)
Carbon Fiber paddle
Aluminum spare paddle
Polar Bear Duck Blind camo soft cooler for drinks/sandwiches
kayak dolly
towing flag
I'll also throw in a pressure-treated wooden rack I built to keep it off the ground. Kayak was stored under my covered porch and under a tarp.

Replacement costs would be more than $1,700.

Selling the package for $875. Located in Tallahassee. Call or text 850- Three Two Zero- 2001

yak2.jpg yak5.jpg
yak6.jpg
yak8.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts