Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I have a friend who has access to Nas and we were thinking about hitting some spots there but neither of us have fished there before.

Are there any spots on base that have good fishing? Any areas to avoid? I am not looking for anyone's honey hole just some good general areas that we might get some luck.

Thanks ahead of time!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Not a clue. I think they used to allow fishing from the sea wall on the eastern side of the base, but I think that's either limited or not allowed from what my father-in-law has said. Hopefully someone will chime in for ya!

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
Seawall is limited but fishable. Land cut is another spot open to fishing no water entry is allowed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The sea wall on the south side of base is open up to the water survival school to the east. The beach behind the ball fields is open and I have heard of red fish and drum being caught. Over east of Sherman cove is open to fish. But west of Sherman cove to trout point is all closed. Good luck and tight lines. P.S. Check the wall by the carrier pier. It has been open at times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts