Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Indiana Jones
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wind was blowing and current was ripping out there but I managed a bull red caught on cut mullet, a black drum on shrimp and a black snapper on shrimp. My friend Sarah was also able to land her first ever redfish and a slot redfish at that :hungry

·
Registered
17 Posts
i was wasndering how go about fishing out there on nas peir. i havent been out there in years i know i always tore uo the flounder and black snapper out there. i wanna get out there to fish sometime but i dont know what the requirements are these days. help me out. thanks

·
Indiana Jones
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not really any special requirements to fish the pier other than to have a military id or be with someone who does

·
Registered
17 Posts
thanks. anyone mind takin me out there with them on the nas peir, since i dont have a military id. i used to work on base and used to fish there all the time. if anyone could help me out and wants a new fishing buddly let me know. thankx

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
thelink513 (4/4/2010)thanks. anyone mind takin me out there with them on the nas peir, since i dont have a military id. i used to work on base and used to fish there all the time. if anyone could help me out and wants a new fishing buddly let me know. thankx
send me a pm of what you want to do as fare as fishing out there and when

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
BigBrandon (4/4/2010)
thelink513 (4/4/2010)thanks. anyone mind takin me out there with them on the nas peir, since i dont have a military id. i used to work on base and used to fish there all the time. if anyone could help me out and wants a new fishing buddly let me know. thankx
send me a pm of what you want to do as fare as fishing out there and when
Brandon.....Why don't you round up 4 or 5 illegal Mexicans and a couple of terrorists to take out there along with this guy who ain't earned it. :banghead

·
Indiana Jones
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ugggghhhhhh come on people :nonono

·
Registered
17 Posts
thanks people. i'm thinkin about fishin this weekend. gotta get my 6500 baitrunner relined and check my other reals to see if they need relined. pm me ifanyone wants tomeet up this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts