Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the weekend off from charters to do a little fun fishing and spend time with family and friends. Me and Preston started off early catching bait to go and try and find some new trout holes for this year and we were able to locate a few fish the biggest weighing in at 5.23lbs. After that we hit up some docks pitching gulps and added nice redfish to the box. With the wind picking up out of the north we made a short run to some protected flats and was able to a nice bull red for Preston to tangle with on light tackle. Around 10 I picked up the wife and kids and let them catch a few sheepshead in the pass and off to Ft. Mcrea we went for a relaxing afternoon on the beach!!!!!
Another great day on the water :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
nice job capt. lance! that's the way to spend the day...

nice big ol' trout you got too...

thanks for the report and pictures...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice fish scooter" sure could use a call every now and then.Saw your wife and kids at johnsons beach last week.The boys had a blast playing together.This is not sara by the way.Dont really know why i picked sposton as my user name?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everybody it was just fun to relax all day on the water....

Brad I will take you trout fishing if you can fish with a blind fold on!!!!! lol

Jake call me and let me know when you are off work you know you and the family are welcome on the boat anytime.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts