Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delivery day finally arrived for the new Yellowfin. Boat was delivered to Sportsman?s Marina in Orange Beach Saturday morning. Took a few minutes to look it over on trailer then had marina lift if off trailer with straps, weird sight seeing it lifted like that! I am very very pleased with the boat in all respects. By the time we got the boat in the water and fueled daylight was fading, but still took it for a brief run. Engines and electronic throttle control were amazingly smooth! Mercury power steering was awesome. Still cant get over the ride! Still breaking in engines but easily running in mid 50's with lots of throttle left burning 1.4 to 1.6 at these speeds. I have always loved my Contender 25 (and still do) but this is a whole new level! Cant wait for warm weather and calm seas to mess it up with some tuna blood! Here are a few pics I took .

Boat on trailer, man it is big!!

Being lifted on trailer for launching

Sister laying on front coffin box

Electronics turned on for first time

Me and sister + boat in finally in the water

thanks to my sweet wife that let me hang out at the beach for the weekend!:angel

MSyellowfin /formerly MScontender :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Jealous does not even start to describe how I feel. Man that is one fine ride. Looking forward to seeing some great reports and probably seeing you at the rigs. I'm fired up and ready to stick a gaff in a tuna now.

Team Recess

Rob

·
Premium Member
9,826 Posts
beautiful boat.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,189 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!

:bowdown:bowdown:clap:clap:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Let's go fishing!!!

Good for you!

Enjoy every minute on the water...

Jim

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
ADRENALINE (1/25/2010)What size engines are on her? 1.4-1.6 at 50mph isDAMN good. I see nothing close to that with yam 350's.Awesome rig, I'm sure you'll love it!!
this was his original post a week or so ago

"Well I stepped up this week and bought a 2010 36' Yellowfin with trip Yamaha F250s."

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Engines are Yamaha F250's, Sportsman's is her new home at least for now so the boat will be there. It is kept in dry rack storage but should be in the water tomorrow as a remote for the Sony stereo is being installed. More than likely it will be right in front of the fork lifts, cant miss it as it sticks way way out of the slip

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I was on I-10 heading east on Saturday morning and your rig had my head turning as it passed my heading west. Wondered where it was headed, now I know. Congrats.:clap

Mark W

1 - 20 of 60 Posts