Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago Emerald Coast Magazine came out to interview my wife for a story in their magazine. My wife is an award winning published author who writes Paranormal Romance, Romantic Suspense and Contemporary Romance novels. She has almost 40 novels published. The article came out in the June/July issue which we got today. The article is on page 108. If you can't tell I am kinda proud of her.

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts
Congratulations to you and her. You should be proud of her. Sounds like she enjoys what she does.

·
Registered
448 Posts
All too often I hear men bitchin and moanin about the wife. It makes my day to hear any man compliment his wife to others.
Congrats on all of the above. : )

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! She works hard and puts in a lot of hours. The support and feedback from the fans is the reason she does it. She has a very creative mind and you never know what she is going to come up with. I like helping her develop characters, that is fun!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Congratulations to your wife. It is hard work to write. My cousin is a novel write in NYC and does quite well too. When I visit, I try to avoid deadline times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts