Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my son's first deer and it was a buck. This deer weighed in at 90 pounds. It was harvested on the Bluewatercreek management area. He had missed 2 does earlier in the weekend but I guess he was just practicing for this one. It means more to me than any of the ones I have on the wall. Hopefully Ive created an outdoorsman out of him and it will keep him out of trouble.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Way to go Kyle!

My daughter is 6 and she loves going with me. I bought a two man ladder stand that I need to get hung so I can keep bowhunting. Ican't wait til she gets her first.

:clap

·
Super Moderator
28,496 Posts
Great job Kyle.....I know you are very proud dad...That's a great feeling that I have experienced twice and I shake more then they do still when they are lined up on a deer!!! Congrats:clap

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
you spend time with your children now and it pays dividends later. Good job on his first deer.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Nice buck congratulations. Not trying to be a wise guy, Please dont take this wrong but in the future try not to pose with a loaded gun pointing at your person. I learned this lesson the hard way. I was being very careful and still managed to shoot myself in the foot. Ok you can all laugh now.:doh:doh

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Congrats on his first but I do have a question, where's the pic with the blood on his face? :clap

Hopefully many more together in your future.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The gun isn't loaded and is more in front of him than it looks.He has been taught gun safety from a very young age

·
Registered
554 Posts
A little late on a reply here but it is awesome to see a youngster doing this instead of what most are doing...great job and congrats to you both! :clap

·
Registered
433 Posts
That's something you or him will NEVER forget...My daughter killed her first one this as well...I know how proud you are, congrats...:toast

1 - 17 of 17 Posts