Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are moving from their home in Chumuckla to their townhouse in Pensacola. We will be there Saturday from 8:00 AM until. This is a first come first served sale, we will even help load heavy items. Items include white Kenmore side by side fridge with ice and water dispencer $400.00, White Kenmore stove smooth top $300.00, Yardman riding mower 14 1/2 hp with 42" cut $250.00, Mens and womens mountain bikes like new $20.00 each both need tubes. Girls bike with training wheels like new $20.00, 4x8 wood floor utility trailer good condition $250.00, Cyclone exercise bike $50.00 OBO, Standard size Cable Piano good condition $250.00 OBO, bed frames, coffee tables and end tables, bedroom furniture and other misc. Items. Some stuff will even be given away free, just need this stuff out of their old house so they can put it on the market. Again, this is my parents stuff, and I'm just posting it for them. I will not hold any items for anyone, you must be there to pick it up, first to get there gets what they want. This will only take place this Saturday 4-10, from 8AM until late afternoon. Too many items to list, Located in Chumuckla , and the address is 1923 Schnoor Rd. Jay, 32565 Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts