Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Rev. would never put a feeder in Blackwater. Accidentally spill a little on the ground - maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Lol. Actually, I wouldn't do either. Too much to lose to do that. But I would set up the feeder at our club. I found a Tasco camera on Clarence at Walmart for $40 so I set it up to see what's happening. I'm very pleased so far...especially for $40.

·
Praedator
9,946 Posts
My issue is picking which stand/spot I want to go. I have pictures of just about every buck and deer I've seen on camera at each of my spots. I have three to choose from. Hmmm, which one to choose. Probably just going to play the wind the best.

And Spooney, I have that buck's brother on camera.

·
Super Moderator
7,009 Posts
My issue is picking which stand/spot I want to go. I have pictures of just about every buck and deer I've seen on camera at each of my spots. I have three to choose from. Hmmm, which one to choose. Probably just going to play the wind the best.
Well, I can hunt one for ya:whistling:

j/k--I will be in BW!

·
Praedator
9,946 Posts
Well, I can hunt one for ya:whistling:
I tried to get you out there to hog hunt. Remember, you said you were too busy getting toted around by your wife and couldn't retrieve your manhood from her or something.:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

I'll probably be in BW for part of the weekend myself.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Telum...groupers man card is stuck in his wifes purse...and the deer are safe in BW from him...hehe...happens to the worse of us! Looks good Spoons!!! Good luck man!

·
Praedator
9,946 Posts
Spooney, it's hard to tell from this picture. Only one I have at the moment. But this deer is laid out exactly like the buck in your picture, except opposite sides.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts