Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been doing alot of work on the pond that is on the property I just bought. I take a pole down there and do a little fishing too. Always catch a few on worms (zoom trickworrms in mostly June bug). Haven't tried any crickets fer bream yet but will get there sometime. Long term plans is to make a little primitive camp area where folks can bring their kids out to camp/fish fer a night or 2 and basically just get kids unplugged and in nature!!!!

Water Sky Natural landscape Natural environment Fluvial landforms of streams
Water Plant Water resources Tree Natural landscape
Sky Plant Fish Staple food Tree
Fish Sky Recreation Fishing Fisherman
Sky Jaw Reptile Terrestrial animal Fish
Water Cloud Fin Lake Fish
Water Cloud Sky Tree Lake
Water Sky Cloud Water resources Vertebrate

Attachments

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Beautiful pond Jason
btw. Halloween is next month. LOL
jack

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Love that little R2D2 backhoe in the first picture.

·
Super Moderator
29,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See any Banded Water Snakes?
No watersnakes, seen a few mocs....this one didn't get away....Same pond just before I owned it!!!

Love that little R2D2 backhoe in the first picture.
Johnny (SIL) owns it and he's a big boy.....looks really funny him in that little joker! It did a great job on the dam side of the pond where I wouldn't run my tractor....

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
nice shot
jack

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
That's a nice spot! You may have already seen them, but Auburn has a bunch of good videos on pond management.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I like the pond and the idea of sharing and getting kids off the electronics. I still can't get used to your shirts.

Reactions: Walton County

·
Banned
231 Posts
Are you fertilizing the pond? It'll grow those bass big but you need to fish it. Helps on weeds too. You said fished with worms and crickets .. minnows in it? If not try to keep them out.

One more thing .. people fishing in your pond .. make sure your insurance will cover that.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Pond looks great. How big is it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts