Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
LOL.

You might want to put something that will keep you from turning the motor all the way around. You will probably only do it once, but that is one time to many.

Are you going to buy a matching bicycle and wagon to pull it?

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Kind of reminds me of stories about men trying to imitate birds and fly off cliffs. This photo looks like someone still trying to do bird things and becoming a big yellow duck about to test the water. :)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I LIKE IT!!! Where can I get one. I'll bet it woild be good for Shark fishing at night. That color would really bring 'em to ya...

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm looking into options on this rig...I'm considering out-riggers to really get a good bait spread for gulf trolling.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Well for sure its under 16ft. Now that thing on the back could also be an upside down cooling fan disguised as a motor! Whatya think?

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You got a new boat last year and now you're getting another new boat this year. You MUST be rich!!!
Here's my strategy for paying for it...

I got a personal letter from a foreign dignitary who has been exiled from his home country of "Wanna-make-me-rich", looks like a nice guy...I'm sending him my life savings...he PROMISED to return my money times 2!

Sure fire get rich program...:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well for sure its under 16ft. Now that thing on the back could also be an upside down cooling fan disguised as a motor! Whatya think?
Yep, for those dog days when there's no wind...keeps the flies off you also.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol needs pole holders and ipilot
We think alike...getting quotes on an 8 pole holder, ice chest, radar and anchor holder.

Hmmm...w/ the added weight, might have to upgrade the motor.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Here's my strategy for paying for it...

I got a personal letter from a foreign dignitary who has been exiled from his home country of "Wanna-make-me-rich", looks like a nice guy...I'm sending him my life savings...he PROMISED to return my money times 2!

Sure fire get rich program...
Was his name Ackmed. If so, that's my tax attorney! Mmm??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts