Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor had a stroke today and could really use some prayers. My moms dad was stationed in Italy in the service. This was a long time ago, around 50 to 65 years. We moved to Pensacola 27 years ago and when we meet the neighbors my neighbor on the left side was my moms dads friend/neighbor in Italy. So when my papaw came over to visit him and my neighbor would reminisce. Well today the emts were outside at his house and they loaded him up and i talked to his son and they said he had a stroke, so him and his family could really use some prayers right now. Prayers have worked for alot of different people on the pff including Mr. Wade when he had his stroke and he is doing great already back fishing so would you say a prayer for him? Thanks.

:angel:angel:angel

·
Super Moderator
27,931 Posts
:angel:angel:angel Prayers sent to your neighbor, and medical staff working on him :angel:angel:angel

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A little update, They are going to keep him in icu for atleast 24 hours. Good news is, He is a really smart person and he started having symptoms like numb arm and other things and told a friend thats in town visiting to call 911. The guy did and that was the best thing he could have done. They caught it quick and the doctors are saying that isa real good thing. They gave him a shot and they are doing some testing. He had a stroke but caught it right away and i have been told by his wife that the doctors said something about if you catch the symptoms and get medical help within 3 hours then there is a 80% chance everything will be ok. Im going to keep him in our prayers and if you all would do the same that would be great.

Also my mothers friend from highschools dad is in the hospital. He lives in Fwb but is at west florida hos. He is having kidney problems. Something about his kidneys are 12%. He really needs some prayers. He is a old war vet. and he wanted to go on the plane with the fellow war vets but something didn't work out. Well he just got the information that he is invited to go in April. I sure hope he pulls through and gets to go. They are working on finding out about dylasis(sp) for him right now.

Both of these retired war vets really need some prayers right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts