Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,,this is probably a long shot but i am trying to find the blood-line to my lab that i bought in pensacola in december of 2002, but never registered . She is great dog, and i never took the time to register her, as she gets older that kinda bothers me.I would love to find her bloodline or see one of her brothers or sisters. All I know know to do is tell the story of when and where i got her, post a pic and see what happens. Maybee one of yall have her brother or sister!!

I bought her in december of 2002, from a guy that lived in a very rough part of town, Truman Ave i believe. The guy that had the puppies had a wife of middle eastern decent, i cant remember if he was black or white. I remember him telling me that i would recognize his house by the dumpster sitting in the yard, and that how i found his house,,,a big ugly40 yard dumpster sitting in his front yard. I almost did not stop because everything seemed so scetchy, but i did andi found a georgous choclate male father, and a yellow mother who looked pretty good for just having 13 puppies. Puppies were half chocolate, half yellow, with two whites. Was not an ideal senierio but i fell in love with one of the whites and the rest is history. Guy, would not let me have my dog until it was 9 or 10 weeks,,he said that was the law. He would not take a deposit,,,,He said he would mail the papers,,,i did not believe him,,,but i did not care at this point,,,i had seen the mother and father. He did mail the papers a couple of months later, just like he said, i just never took the time to register her. She is a great dog and i would love to know her bloodline so i could try andget one of her relatives in the future.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
good looking dog, BUT not so good of luck finding the bloodline unless someone on here got one of the same and registered it.....

do you remember if it was "akc,ukc.pkc" ETC?????

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No i dont remember any of that,,,, my only hope is that someone on here has one of her brothers or sister,,,they would very likey recognize my description of the house and guy i got her from

·
Registered
52 Posts
its going to be very hard to find the bloodline my son lives on truman ave and i agree its an awful place to live but with the crime in that area i'm sure those people have moved but i will check it out hell maybe the dumpster is still there, MAYBE!!! do you remimber how far down truman it was?

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
bukshot01 (2/18/2010)Might be silly, but have you gone back over to the house on Truman?
+1, thats what i would do. Post sounds a little weird. Why wouldnt you go back by the house and get the address, look it up in the phone book and try to call the guy? The odds of posting on the forum about a dog you bought 8 years ago on Truman just isnt that good.

Beautiful dog by the way

1 - 6 of 6 Posts