Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
cliff k (2/23/2010)i know that hardly anyone knows me here, but i have been following this now since its inception and i am officially frustrated. i am starting to think i should call shenanigans on this "thing". you just want to see how long you can keep a post going on about nothing. job well done!!!:moon:moon:banghead:banghead let us know already!! but please dont reply to this or any other posts until you have an answer!!!

lol not trying to stir it up, I really didn't mean to drag it on. I only respond when someone else posts "hey whats taking so long", because that person bumps it up and starts the madness all over again and I get nasty grams lol

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I will officially admit that I really do know what he is building.REALLY! You will NEVER get it out of me, though! Bamboo shoots under my fingernails, catfish fins in the webs between my toes, cat pee in my mountain dew (OK, so maybe that one would break me!), absolutely NO WAY am I telling what it is.......:hotsun

........................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................

NOW TAKING MONEY TO REVEAL THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL INVENTION OF CHOPPEDLIVER!!!!! :takephoto

$5 admission fee to the club of secrecy!

:moon

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping

·
Registered
46 Posts
This thread is definitely getting boring :boo , if it's taking you this long tofinish the prototypes and to get all the patent work done do you really think that if you released the identity of the product now that someone would beat you to getting it patented? I highly doubt it...Also there's proof with this thread alone that the idea is yours and that you've been working on it for some time now, I don't know much about patent or copyright laws or how the system works in that area because i've never dealt with it but itjust seems kind of rediculous to me to carrythis on this long. Surely you can understand myfrustration and everyone elses that's "trying" to follow this thread.I'm starting to think that this is all about f^(%ing with our heads. Get on with it alreadyman!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Angler Management (2/25/2010)This thread is definitely getting boring :boo , if it's taking you this long tofinish the prototypes and to get all the patent work done do you really think that if you released the identity of the product now that someone would beat you to getting it patented? I highly doubt it...Also there's proof with this thread alone that the idea is yours and that you've been working on it for some time now, I don't know much about patent or copyright laws or how the system works in that area because i've never dealt with it but itjust seems kind of rediculous to me to carrythis on this long. Surely you can understand myfrustration and everyone elses that's "trying" to follow this thread.I'm starting to think that this is all about f^(%ing with our heads. Get on with it alreadyman!

Listen , I have apologized for "posting early". Several times.

I had unforeseen setbacks. I guess you have never had things happen to you out of your control before? I had good intentions.

Would someone beat me to the patent office? Not likely, but there are certain things that you have to be careful about with the patent process, that you probably are not aware of. And I am no expert in the area either, so I am just trying to cover my ass, not piss you guys off.

I understand your frustration, but I did not do this to f^&* with anyone's heads. I have made a youtube video today, worked on patent drawings and I'm diligently working on it. It is forthcoming. Please hold your horses.

MODERATOR: Please LOCK THIS THREAD.

I will post a new one when it is actually DONE.

Sheesh.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
From what i have been told from several people and the research i have done, getting a patient is a joke anyways. Just because i patient something dosent mean someone else cant build it and sell it. Its been a while since i checked ona patient but thats how it used to be.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Pinksnappercatcher (2/26/2010)From what i have been told from several people and the research i have done, getting a patient is a joke anyways. Just because i patient something dosent mean someone else cant build it and sell it. Its been a while since i checked ona patient but thats how it used to be.

It is the only legal recourse you have as an inventor. Might as well use it rather than just give all the copy cats free reign with no possible recourse at all.

I'm close to finishing guys. I'll have it up today. Stayed up to midnight working on it and got up at 430 and been working on it so the PFF natives won't get too restless :)

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
BIGRIGZ (2/26/2010)Get 'er Done!!!

Good Job, Choppedliver. It's nice to see a project through from inception to completion!

Thanks Ken, been workin on this off and on from inception last year till now... about 10 months. It's deceptively simple looking. But trust me, it's not simple!... Ok, back to work!!!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Pass Time (2/26/2010)OK OK OK...now slowly step away from the keyboard and get back in the garage "AND FINISH ALREADY" LOL

Actually everything I needed to do was on the computer:moon

Check the original post. THE FISHING MULE IS BORN!

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. THIS THREAD IS STALE, I STARTED A NEW THREAD : PLEASE LOCK THIS MODERATORS.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts