Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Yakker
2,774 Posts
Awesome! I can't seen to find the big reds around there. I know exactly where all the rats and barely- legals are, just haven't seen any big-daddies. How long is that one, about 30"?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't have anything to measure him with, but the inside width is 21 inches where he's at. Just started kayak fishing a couple of months ago, borrowing my brother in laws kayak while he's recovering from heart surgery. Started out going to Navarre with my cousin catching kings, but I really love to catch reds and trout.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Those are some great catches Robert. You were in a good spot too. I fish through there regularly and have had good results :thumbsup:. How did you like the Yak? Does it suit you or are you going to look at some others?

Greg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really like the ride 135, it's very stable especially out in the gulf so the inshore stuff is a breeze. I'm leaning toward the newer version with a slighty higher adj seat. There's a couple ones I want to demo before I return this one to my buddy in Jacksonville. I worked today, so I didn't get to go out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts